Bohemian Bag Tutorial

Good evening from a still very warm Cyprus my sweet peeps!!

I am so excited today because I accidentally fell upon this awesome tutorial from a lovely lady who makes awesome things!! Read on and have a lot of fun!

I'm not a sewer, well I love to hand sew as much as I can and I am learning a bit about sewing with a machine, but I must say, when I finally learn on the machine, this Bohemian Bag tutorial by DIY Bohemian will definitely be on top of my list for my first "from scratch design" because I absolutely love it! I can't wait till I am feeling a bit better and can get back to my sewing lessons and learn to do exactly this, because I love everything about this bag; its Bohemian style, its freestyle look, so fanciful and romantic look and most of all you can create it just how you want it and this tutorial is so easy to come by! And also because sharing is caring, and what better way to show how much you care by sharing!

https://diybohemian.wordpress.com/2017/10/11/bohemian-bag/


So pop on by to this amazing site and check out the tutorial on how to make a Bohemian bag from a throw pillow and have yourself a little fun doing so!! And make sure to read all this wonderful blogger's other funky fabulous DIY's and posts!

Enjoy my luvvies!! 💙

and remember keep smiling and shining!!

Theano xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is so exciting! (this post has been updated)

Tis the Season to be Jolly with Rhinestone Rings!

E-Book lovers ♥